Woburn Safari Park
Saturday 7th December, 5pm - 9pm last entry
Whether it’s a Christmas celebration or a family escapade, for couples or friends looking to spend a memorable moment together, Woburn Abbey Gardens is holding its first Christmas Luminaria event on Saturday 7th December from 5pm to 9pm (last entry).
• Experience art installations throughout the gardens including an incredible animated fire sculpture and ice sculptures commissioned especially for the event by
Her Grace, The Duchess of Bedford
• Launch a lotus flower lantern onto the lake from the Chinese Dairy veranda, open to the public for this event only
• Take on the tricky Hornbeam Maze
• Enjoy live festive music including local children’s choirs and The Woburn Sands Band (Reg Charity No: 266275)
• Snuggle up under the starry winter skies and tuck into a warming soup or hearty casserole (food and drink available at additional charge)
Ticket prices on the day
Child (3 - 15 years) £4.00
Under 3’s Free
BOOK YOUR TICKETS ONLINE AND SAVE 10%
2nd and 3rd November 2013
Come along and pick up useful hints and tips from the Woburn Abbey Gardeners as they tackle seasonal gardening tasks.
Date 2nd and 3rd November 2013
Topic Winter Project Work
Timings 10.30am - 11.45am, 2.00pm - 4.00pm
Plus free guided garden tour begins at 12.00pm - an opportunity to find out about the plants, trees and features of the gardens with one of our experienced guides. Tour begins from outside the Duchess’ Gift Shop
Included in your standard Gardens admission price. No booking required.
For further details please telephone 01525 290333 and ask to speak to the Gardens Department or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The brand new Desert Springs walk through enclosure is now open. The mischievous meerkats are exploring their new home and eager to meet lucky visitors.