- Who are we
- The personal data we collect about you
- How we may store and use your information
- Targeted updates and marketing
- Spoof/false emails
- Your rights
- Updates to this policy
- Contact Us
We respect your right to privacy and will only process personal data you provide to us in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 and other applicable privacy laws. If you have any questions about how we collect, store and use personal data, or if you have any other privacy-related questions, please contact us by any of the following means:
- phone us on: 01525 290333
- e-mail us at: email@example.com or
- write to us at: Woburn Enterprises Partnership, Bedford Office, Woburn, Milton Keynes MK17 9PQ
When contacting us, please remember to quote your name and contact details along with any Woburn Enterprises reference number or correspondence reference you may have.
We do not and will not knowingly collect information from any unsupervised person under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, you must not use this Website or submit any personal data to us unless you have the consent of, and are supervised by, a parent or guardian.
When you make an enquiry to Woburn Enterprises (including enquiries made in-person, over the phone, or the Website) we may collect the following personal data about you:
- your name, age and sex
- your postal addresses, phone, fax and e-mail details
- your communication preferences
We may also collect some or all of the above personal data about you when you access and browse the Website.
Woburn Enterprises (and third party data processors acting on our behalf) may collect, store and process your personal data:
- to make the Websites available to you and to provide you with content which is tailored to your individual tastes;
- with your agreement, to contact you (including by SMS and e-mail) about property and products and services which we think may interest you and for customer satisfaction and market research purposes;
- to provide our goods and services to you and for associate purposes, including verifying your identity;
- for research, analysis, testing, monitoring, risk management and administrative purposes; and for any related purposes, or where we have a legal right or duty to use or disclose your information (including for crime and fraud prevention and related purposes).
In addition, we may collect anonymised details about visitors to our Website for the purposes of aggregate statistics or reporting purposes. However, no single individual will be identifiable from the anonymised details that we collect for these purposes.
If you have agreed that we can contact you for marketing purposes we may send you emails and other communications relating to products and services which we think will be of interest and relevance to you as an individual. We do this by monitoring the browsing and online shopping habits of customers and providing them with information on products they have viewed and related products.
We use Internet standard encryption technology ("SSL" or "Secure Socket Layer" technology) to encode personal data that you send to us when placing an enquiry through the Website. To check that you are in a secure area of the Website before sending personal data to us, please check that your browser displays an image of a closed padlock or an unbroken key.
However, please note that whilst we take appropriate technical and organisational measures to safeguard the personal data that you provide to us, no transmission over the Internet can ever be guaranteed secure. Consequently, please note that we cannot guarantee the security of any personal data that you transfer over the Internet to us.
We will never ask you to confirm any account or payment card details via email. If you receive an email claiming to be from Woburn Enterprises asking you to do so, please ignore it and do not respond.
You have the following rights:
- the right to ask what personal data that we hold about you at any time, subject to a fee specified by law (currently £10)
- the right to ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal data that we hold about you free of charge
- the right to opt out of any marketing communications that we may send you
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please contact us using the contact details specified above. However, if you wish to unsubscribe from e-mail marketing communications that we send you, you can most easily do this by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any e-mail newsletter we have sent to you.
If you have any questions please contact us at:firstname.lastname@example.org